Amir Sanjar, our resident and charming big data guy, spoke to all humans today in his "Big Data and Juju" session.
Highlights? Why not?
- We're generating data with everything we do.
- The landscape of solutions is complex and becoming more so.
- Juju vastly simplifies the deployment of big data solutions.
- Juju extends the sidewalk of solutions, i.e. you can connect other (non-big-data) charms to your solution.
- Amir presented a big data Charms status report and roadmap.
- We need more help, especially charmers, to create solutions for missing pieces of the big data puzzle
Would you like to help solve big (data) problems? The team would love to hear from you.
You can reach out to Amir on his Launchpad page, https://launchpad.net/~asanjar or join the discussion on the Juju mailing list.
You can also contact me. (Consider me your concierge.) I can be reached at randall AT ubuntu DOT com
Check out the whole session here:
Banner cc-by-sa by author. Use it. Spread it everywhere.